| || || |
We are moving way up in the radio world. We have microphone stands. Okay, even better, we have Mr. Todd McClamroch on our show tonight. Todd blogged about his experiences learning to fly on MyFlightBlog.com. Todd has a really neat story to suppliment his Pilot Logbook. When Todd ran out of space in the "remarks" section of his logbook he finished telling the story on his blog. MyFlightBlog.com has been up and running nearly 10 years now and has created many friendships and fantastic opportunities through it. Back in 2004 when his blog started, the Wall Street Journal found MyFlightBlog.com and wrote a nice article on Todd having an Aviation Blog. New technologies, aviation content, apps and websites have been talked about Todd's blog. Last night, we talked about some of our favorite, apps, programs and blogs that we have found! Thanks Todd!
- Amelia Earhart's (Follow her on twitter!) Aviation Blog - Fly With Amelia
- Louis Bower's (Follow him on twitter!) Aviation Blog - Skies Clear
- NFlightCamera (Tweet them!) Capture the awesome moments on video when learning to fly, like your first solo!
- Cloud Ahoy! - Check out Todd's flight out of PWK.
- Loop Magazine - The best aviation magazine that you don't read!!!
- Mike Bennett (Follow him on twitter!) - His aviation blog 110Kts.com
- Leading Edge Aviation Inc. (Like them on FB!) - Doylestown, PA Airport (KDYL) - A great place to rent an airplane!
- LiveATC.net (Follow them on Twitter) - Listen to your favorite Air Traffic Control Facility!
- Pat Flannigan ( Follow him on Twitter) - Check out his Aviation Website and Aviation App